Sunday, April 11, 2010
Whistle While I Work
I miss you, my darling girl, so much now that I have to leave you to go to work. While I am at the office, I call to check on you frequently. Your daddy puts the phone up to your ear so that you can hear my voice when I call. I also keep lots of pictures of you handy so that I can look at your sweet little face at any time. Your auntie Laura takes pictures of you and sends them to me while I am at work to see how you are doing. I hope that you know how much I miss you. But, I also feel so good about the people that are taking care of you while I am at work. I hope that you know that your daddy and I work very hard to make sure that you have everything that you need. We lead a very fortunate life and for that I couldn't be more grateful. -Mamá
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment