Saturday, June 5, 2010

How lucky are we?

Sometimes, I ask myself: "how did we get so lucky?"  Our little family is blessed in a million ways.  But, by far, one of our biggest blessings is counting on your Tia Yudid's love and support.  Your Tia does so much for us.  When she takes care of you, I feel like she is an extension of me, because I know that she cares for you and loves you just like me. 

Families come in all shapes and sizes, and above all, you need to know that your family always comes first.  I hope that I can teach you how important it is to always love and support your family unconditionally.  It is one of the most valuable lessons in life.  To love someone unconditionally is something that you already possess - its a gift that you were born with.  I hope that you never lose that gift!       
-Mamá

1 comment:

  1. Hola Allegra,
    Soy tu tia Liz, y te quiero decir que tu prima Catherine, tu tio Fer y yo te queremos mucho y estamos muy orgullosos de tenerte como sobrina, eres hermosa y pareces un angelito. Tu mami tiene toda la razon en que la familia es lo mas importante...te queremos y nos encanta ser parte de tu familia!

    ReplyDelete