Saturday, July 17, 2010

All Smiles


As I watch this video of you and your daddy - I can't stop smiling.  Notice how happy your giggles make him.  Notice the expression of uncharted levels of joy on his face.  Notice how inspite of everything going on around you two - you are the only thing he sees.  Notice how much he loves you.

-Mamá

1 comment:

  1. I was having a bad day today. It's just one of those days. But, I just took a minute to watch this video again - and tada - life is good again. Allegra: there will be hard days in our lives. There will come a time when we have to face difficult situations. Our lives may become complicated. There can be sorrow. It might be hard to believe because our lives are overwhelmingly charmed. But, it is during these hard times when we will have to count on eachother more than any other time. These will be the times when your love and your support will be most valuable.

    -mamá

    ReplyDelete