Friday, November 26, 2010
How Time Flies
We're coming up on your first birthday, and I have to say this has been the best year of my life. Watching you grow and learn has reminded me of so many small things that make my life as great as it is. I also feel that having you in my life has increased my ability to love, and has brought me closer to the loved ones in my life. I can now see a little clearer how much my parents and brothers have done for me in my life, and how much more they're willing to do with out a second thought. But my favorite part of this last year is how you greet me every night when I get home from school or work. At first you would give me a smile that made the world shine brighter then I had ever seen it shine. Then you learned to crawl and you would crawl as fast as you could to get to me. Next you began to scream out with excitement or say Da-Da Da-Da as you crawled toward me. Just about a week ago you started to walk and now you almost fall over as you run toward me. Each night you show me how much you love me and I hope I do the same for you, Thank you so much for the best year of my life! I love you with all that I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment