Thursday, November 11, 2010

One step at a time

You've started walking.  Here you are pushing your little cousin, Lex around.  He's not going to stay little for long - before you know it he will be twice your size.  I hope you have a laugh when you watch this in the future - I know I can't stop laughing!  I laugh nervously and in disbelief - I can't believe you're walking.  You've been taking baby steps for some time now - but, this week you've really developed the confidence to let go and really start moving.  I don't know what happened.  I blinked...and now you're almost a year old!  -Mamá

2 comments:

  1. I love how you get stuck on the carpet for a second, but you don't let that stop you, you keep trying and dig in. I love how you don't give up when it's a little tough. You are getting so strong and so smart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I love that you really dig in when it gets stuck. You spread you stance a little wider, you pull back to get momentum, and you dig in - overcoming the setback and moving forward. Who would have know that such a valuable life lesson existed in this video? I love you. -mamá

    ReplyDelete