Some day I'll have to stop calling you Baby Girl...but it's really hard! Right now you and Lex are napping upstairs (in separate rooms, you guys haven't quite mastered how to share space without accidentally poking or kicking yet :) ) and I am downstairs looking for a job :(
It's been so neat watching you while your parents are at work. I love to see your smile and hear your laugh, and I think it's really cool that you can do some things that Lex can't yet. For example, you can sit up by yourself - and that makes things easier when watching 2 babies!
This morning I was giving you a bottle and I suddenly felt so lucky and blessed to have you over and hang out with you. So thanks for coming over. You and Lex are such different little people already, and it's really special to have some female energy in the house.
Besos y Abrazos,
Tia Laura
No comments:
Post a Comment