Thursday, June 24, 2010

Going to school

I have been taking a summer class, and because of the class, the two of us have not been able to spend as much time together as I would like. Yesterday was nice though, I got to take you to class with me. I didn't know what to expect because you have been so active lately, but you were perfect. We played around a bit and then you fell asleep in my arms for the last half of the class. Doing things like taking this class can be hard, because I want so much for you, and I want to be prepared to give them to you. But more than anything I want to spend all my time with you. It was nice for these two needs to come together for a little while.
When I went to class today I could tell that everyone in the class liked me a lot more. I have noticed this happens quite a bit. My theory is that people see how happy we are together and how much we love each other, and they appreciate the fact that we are making the world a better place through our love and happiness, and this makes it so they like me more. So thank you for getting people to like me, you are already making me much cooler then I was before.
-Papá

No comments:

Post a Comment