Friday, August 13, 2010

The Little Things

As our family introduces you and Lex to all these new experiences in life, these things remind me of some of the great experiences I had as a child, and add to my love of these little things. Something as simple as swinging on a swing or a parents' embrace is starting to mean so much more to me. I can't wait to show you the world and to see what happens as our family grows.
Last night you started giving me kisses and your mom taught you how to give high fives. Though these seem like small things in life, I can't think of anything else that has brought me so much joy. You, my little angel, have made the world so much bigger and so much brighter now that the little things are huge.

1 comment:

  1. Allegra, you are so lucky to have the amazing parents that you do. That look on your face emanates pure joy! Your Mama and Papa are really good at making you smile.

    ReplyDelete