Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Green Eyes

Honey you are a rock 

Upon which I stand 
And I come here to talk 
I hope you understand 



 The green eyes 

Yeah the spotlight 
Shines upon you 

 And how could 

Anybody 
Deny you? 

 I came here with a load 

And it feels so much lighter now I met you 
And honey you should know 
That I could never go on without you


Green Eyes

Honey you are the sea 
Upon which I float 
And I came here to talk 
I think you should know 
That green eyes 
You're the one I wanted to find 
And anyone who 
Tried to deny you 
Must be out of their mind

Because I came here with a load 
And it feels so much lighter since I met you 
And honey you should know 
That I could never go on without you 
 

Green Eyes 
Green Eyes 
Oh oh oh 
Oh oh oh 
Oh oh oh 
Oh oh oh 

Honey you are a rock 
Upon which I stand






No comments:

Post a Comment