Saturday, November 12, 2011
My little chatter box
The other day right before I left work I got a message from you and mom where you told me that you miss me and you love me. You're learning how to talk so fast and every word you say brings me so much joy, and I love it even though I did have to pretend like I wasn't crying as I left work. You tell me little things about your day when I get home and you try to talk me into things like jumping on the bed. You have learned to say please and thank you so quickly and when you tell your mommy "bless you" I want to pretend like I am sneezing just to hear it again. I keep telling myself that being a father couldn't possibly get any better, but somehow you keep upping the anti.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment